Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker – THE SHOE GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I watched a rerun of a Bravo Show “Watch What Happens Live”  because SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker) was the guest.  SJP pic SJP is quite a lady.  In the one hour program  SJP never said a negative word about anything.  SJP knows how to put a good spin on everything.  I was TOTALLY IMPRESSED!  In fact, I am now a bigger SJP Fan. 

SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker)  had on a cute little black dress and black rhinestone pantyhose and  Red Charlotte Olympia Shoes.  She looked great.  I really want a pair of the hose she was wearing.  (I have seen similar hose in the past and I an happy they are in style this season – a great look for New Year’s Eve. )

Well, I searched for an hour on the internet and was unable to find a picture of the Fogal Rhinestone Hosiery online.  Hopefully, the expensive hosiery store at the Water Tower Shopping Center in Chicago is still there and carrying this hosiery.

I was also unable to find the Charlotte Olympia shoes that SJP wore, but here is a cute pair that I found and really like.  Charlotte Olympia

I can’t believe I can’t find the rhinestone hosiery or a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker in the hosiery.  Oh Well!  

Wish I could get a Heel Shield to SJP to get her opinion of the product.  Since Sarah Jessica Parker is “TheShoeGal” I would love to know what she thinks about our nifty little shoe care product.

No comments: