Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hanging with Steve Harvey

I was the lucky winner of two tickets to a recent Steve Harvey Morning Show at KMart.  I had no idea what to expect, especially since I hadn’t had the opportunity to hear his show before arriving.     

Watching the morning show team in action was quite fascinating and Steve is even funny at 5:00 am.  I have to admit I went to the show to get a chance to show Steve the Heel Shield.  Steve is known for his suits.  I though his shoes would be nice, but the shoes were even better than nice.  HPIM0511  This is Steve’s Blue Suede Shoe – FABULOUS!  And, the sole of the shoe is red with three gold bars near the heel.  Beautiful shoe. (Is Christian Louboutin doing men’s shoes now?)   In fact, most of the shoes on the morning show staff were very nice.  

Ramonski Love was also at the show that morning.  And, here are Ramonski’s shoes.  HPIM0505 Ramonski got his Heel Shield at the morning show. 

I gave a Heel Shield to one of the ladies on the team and she let Steve see her bookmark and Heel Shield.  Steve Harvey read the bookmark information to the studio audience and complimented me on the creation of a great product.  Steve Harvey made several complimentary comments about the Heel Shield

This more a picture of the material of the suit than it is the shoe. HPIM0510  And, this shoe belongs to Steve Harvey’s Body Guard Boomerang – He took a pink Heel Shield for his wife – he loved Heel Shields toooooooooooo!HPIM0509

No comments: