Saturday, January 2, 2010

Is Christian Louboutin really doing a ‘men’s shoe line?’

I couldn’t believe that my brother hadn’t heard of Christian Louboutin.  So when I mentioned Christian Louboutin to him, he went online and found a video about him on the Neiman Marcus website.  In that video Christian Louboutin is recorded saying he had no plans to design a men’s line – his focus was on women’s shoes. 

So is it true that Christian Louboutin is now actually doing a men’s shoe line.  Here is a sample of a shoe I saw on the web that is reportedly designed by Christian Louboutin – doesn’t look like his design style – WHAT DO YOU THINK?

christian_louboutin_freddy-flat

There were also two pair of high top ‘tennies’ one in black and one in white (with the same stud details) – also purported styles for Christian Louboutin  Men’s for 2010. 

Christian Louboutin High Top with Studs

None of these shoes look like Christian Louboutin’s to me.  Now this pair of shoes that I saw Steve Harvey in would look more like what I would expect Christian Louboutin to design.  And, by the way, this shoe has a red sole and three gold bars in front of the heel. Hate I couldn’t get a picture of the bottom to show.  SteveHarveyBlueSuedeShoes  So what do you think, which shoe looks like a Christian Louboutin design to you?

No comments: