Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Cobbler and The Heel Shield

I stopped by my cobbler’s  shop today with my Magic Marketing Master to see if he  could coerce The Cobbler into starring in a video about Heel Shields

Prior to stopping by, my cobber was unaware of my product and probably didn’t remember me either (but that is another story). 

 small Jessica Simpson with HeelShields

Anyway MMM (Magic Marketing Master) asked the cobbler  about repairing the shoe having BLACK HEEL (the damage to the rear of the shoe caused by UNPROTECTED driving).  The Cobbler stated: “we can clean them but the place where the leather is damaged – CAN’T BE REPAIRED.  

The Cobbler went on to tell us about how in the past he carried items that were placed on the car mats – but he eventually stopped carrying them – BECAUSE – they didn’t work. 

The Cobbler was quite skeptical about the Heel Shield at first.  SOOOO, I showed him how the Heel Shield would fit on the damaged shoe.  THEN, I put the same Heel Shield on the boot of the MMM and back on the ladies high heel.  HE WAS SOLD!

The Cobbler placed an order on the spot!  Still we couldn’t get The Cobbler to do the video – OH WELL!

No comments: