Monday, May 25, 2009

Chicago TV Debut

Got to the TV Station a half-hour earlier than the hour early requested. Really excited about the appearance - 3 minutes to talk about Heel Shields to a large TV audience - GREAT!

The Green Room was already full of people and their products. Everyone was really friendly and sharing information.

The Intern (Anne) talked about how the selection of the six finalists for the show were chosen - I missed it. I was working on getting organized. However, I did hear the part about the original grouping was over 100 Inventors and Entrepreneurs.

So, to be one of the six was quite an accomplishment in itself. Some of the finalists were calling the station about segments and others were sending email - I am not sure how I was chosen, but I am happy I was.

Here is the URL for the show - hope you watch! http://tiny.cc/HeelShieldsABCTV

No comments: