Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heel Shields SAVE Joan Rivers’ Chanel's!

On my last trip back from Chicago to Phoenix, I was in the rear of the plane. As I stepped into the terminal, I saw a woman, a man and a little girl standing by the door.  I looked – the woman looked like Joan Rivers.  joanriver  photo credit  TVLand

Well,  I had to stop and see if it really was Joan Rivers – IT WAS!   I have to tell you SHE LOOKS GOOD!    So, I spoke to her, let her know that my sister and I had watched her on Celebrity Apprentice, blah, blah, blah. 

The best part of this story for me is Joan Rivers accepted two Heel Shields – one for her and one for her daughter Melissa.  After using her Heel Shield in a rented SUV (JOAN RIVERS TOOK HER HEEL SHIELD WITH HER WHILE TRAVELLING); I received an email THANKING ME FOR HER HEEL SHIELD!  Now, that is really cool!

No comments: